Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sold It!

For those of you that are following we have been selling things like crazy these past few months. Today and yesterday I believe the last things we have that are not going to Mexico City SOLD. My parents' neighbors had a garage sale here in California so we placed our 99 suburban on the street with a for sale sign on it. Within an hour someone came by and mentioned they wanted to buy it. The price we sold the Sub was well over what I expected. Wow. God is good.

Then since we sold the Suburban we didn't have any way to bring out Thule cargo box back to Colorado. We're renting a mini van without racks. So yesterday I posted my Thule box on Craigslist.org and this morning a guy called me and wanted to buy it today. Another miracle.

God has been so good to us in ways that we don't deserve. All of these crazy little things, although not huge when it comes to the Kingdom of God, have confirmed to Christine and I that God is definitely sending us to Mexico City.

Only 2 weeks from this Tues and we'll be landing in Mexico City with the kids.

Categories: , ,

No comments: