Saturday, November 24, 2007

People Being the Gospel

I think a ton about people being the Gospel to others; loving, sharing, sacrificing, forgiving, showing mercy and bringing life. Not that I have figured it completely out in my own life but isn't that why I, you, we need the Gospel daily?

I love the Liberty Mutual commercials that have been blessing the TV airways.

When you watch these, ask yourself, what would it take for a follower of Jesus movement to look and act like this? Maybe we need to ask the question, what would it look like if followers of Jesus to even act like this, not what would it take? This might give us a vision for the simplicity and impact Jesus could make on a movement. Simple truths and experiences of Jesus passed onto others. Could it be the greatest movements throughout history didn't require high programs, tons of strategic plans, and high paid full time workers.

Enjoy and no be the Gospel to those around you.





Categories: , , ,

No comments: