Saturday, December 08, 2007

Healing

The past couple of days have been emotional whirlwinds for us since hearing my biopsy was melanoma.


Friday afternoon on the way back from Boulder area my Dr. called and told me he had great news. The skin cancer experts in Denver said that my biopsy wasn't cancer. My Dr. was excited and so was I. I didn't know what was the deal between the first pathology report that stated I had malignant melanoma and this secondary lab other than to say that Jesus healed me.

I was told that I had severely dysplastic nevus - pre melanoma. It was a-typical melanocytic poliferation. Yes, there might be spelling mistakes, but it wouldn't matter anyway. I don't know what those words mean except I don't have cancer. I don't need further test. I have a clean bill of health.

The Lord has taught us a ton this past week and year. He heals, He restores, He makes new all things. We fell deeper in love and trust of Jesus this week.

Thank for praying. I believe God performed a supernatural miracle.

Categories: ,

3 comments:

Joe Cross said...

more answered prayers! awesome news!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful! So good to hear the good news!

Unknown said...

Steve

hey, this is my first time posting to a blog...just called and then read through your posts--praise God for your cancer healing! hope to talk to you soon, bro.

Miguel