Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who and What is Going to Reach the Next Generation?

This past Monday night I had dinner with some old and new friends, Rich Lotterhos, Don Wilcox, Shane Deike and Jay Gary. We had some great conversations about where we are at in church, mission and reaching the coming generations and most importantly where we are going to be; what is God going to create to reach the coming generations who will be mostly non-church going and ethnic.

I came across this video from a friend's site, Ethan Rietema. It got me thinking of the generations to come. Who is going to reach them? And with what new form is God going to touch their hearts? It seems to me they have already said 'no' to Jesus and the church. But I think their hearts are screaming for Jesus and a real, authentic, grace and loved filled community.

Check it out and put some thought and prayer on what you think God is going to do.



Categories: , ,

No comments: