Monday, October 10, 2005

Learning to Wait

It has been 4 days since I left Calif to start the Long Beach Summer Project. I left an offer to the owners of a perfect place for housing. I have heard rumors from the hotel manager that the price is too low but I am still waiting on the Lord to bless this hotel location for our project. I want to jump in, wheel and deal, force the issue through. But at the same time I want to see God work and bring glory to His name.

So what in the world do I have planned to make this location work? I want to talk to the owners personally and see what it will take financially and relationally to get a contract for the hotel. I'm praying each day, as many of you are as well, that God will find us a price that will work.

All in all waiting is no fun, but I want this to be about God leading, not me.

No comments: