Friday, November 11, 2005

Made it Home

Our trip ended wonderfully. God put many things on my heart and it has been an adventure to bring those before Him and share them with Christine and the kids. It is so good to be home. I actually lucked out and jumped on an earlier flight out of Chicago (why did we fly from Mexico to Chicago: that's another story.) That earlier flight got me home around 11pm instead of 1am. Yeah.

I went into Isa's room and then the boys. It was so good to look at them and just see them sleeping peacefully. Oh the blessings of these kids.

Today, a day of rest and catching up, processing Mexico and getting ready for another trip next Friday. I'm officiating a good friends wedding in LosAngeles. Traveling again, but this trip is with the whole family and we'll be able to spend some time with my family during Thanksgiving. Yeah.

No comments: