Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cleaning House- getting ready for the move


Since we're moving in 8 weeks and many things need to happen by then today we organized the garage into sections (garage sale, move and store). We are also in the process of renting our house: Visit our House listing




We're also selling our '99 Passport. I will miss this. We need to sell both of our cars since we're needing a new one in Mexico with Mexico plates. Saves us the time and cost of getting pulled over frequently with U.S. plates.

I have also posted a kids snowboard and boots if you know of someone who want one.

Today I spent a couple of hours as well organizing the first batch of books that I have for sell. We are selling almost everything. You can find them on Amazon or right here. Let me know if you want a book or two.

Categories:

No comments: