Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Daddy, I Did It!"


"Daddy, I did it!" is what we have heard the past couple of weeks from Isa with a huge smile. It has been so cute to hear her joy and excitment of going to the bathroom on the toilet and wearing big girl panties. I just heard a "yeah" from the bathroom. She hasn't had a mistake in 2 weeks. What a miracle.

Yes, at times she holds her #2 for days but eventually she finds success.

I guess after all that plastic she ate off her bedroom mini blinds it made her pretty regular. We have since replaced the blinds and change the location of her bed. Naptimes could be amazingly creative when she was up there alone. Isa would bite off portions of her blinds to look outside and see what was happening. She must have her mom's desire to be around the action.
Categories:

1 comment:

Joe Cross said...

How funny...I'm not surprised she's eating the blinds. At least she's not using them to beat her brothers...yet.