Monday, September 10, 2007

Life Isn't Fair

Two weeks ago on my day off, my good friend Ethan, who loves Disc Golf, called me and my neighbor, Billy, to go play disc with him for about an hour. I'm horrible and it isn't my favorite pastime. But hanging with Ethan and Billy is something I didn't want to pass up on.

After about an hour Reza a local reporter and photographer walked up and asked us if she could take some shots. Well two days later this crazy photo of me, holding a cigar, stuck in the trees, shows up. Then if you visit the Greeley Tribune website there is this shot and a shot of Billy. The reason life isn't fair is there were no props giving to Ethan, the disc loving thrower.

Oh well. My 15 minutes of fame.

Categories: ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what freakin rad pic. thanks for keeping up updated on your lives. it's so neat to read about what God is doing in your community. best, jason