Saturday, September 15, 2007

What to do in Simple Church?

I know from experience as I have tried to share God's vision for simple church so many questions about details have surfaced? What to do with kids? Who is going to lead worship or teach? I know that I haven't really experienced much of the answers or even have them in my brain, but I do know why I believe God is calling Christine and I to start a simple church; to reach those people who are yet to know Christ and His community. That is so much of our desire and prayers lately yet we're waiting for the Lord's word of 'yes, go now."

Today I came across a simple 20-25 minute video that answers much of the heart and details behind simple church. This may help you too in your journey of seeing how God is calling you to 'do' and 'be' the church.

Video: When you come together.

There is a great description in words at What do we mean by simple Church?

Categories: , , ,

No comments: