Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stay Updated Online and Pray for Us

"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." Eph 6:19, 20

One thing we ask is that you would join us in prayer. Pray for us daily. Pray for us often. Pray for the 300 Universities and 1 million students. Pray that God will bring revival to Mexico City.

One way you can stay connected with us is to send us your email address to Steve’s email above. We will add you to a regular email update. The other is to visit our blog at: Steve's Blog Here you can choose to have the Blogarithm link at the bottom send you automatic updates when we submit a post. On our blog you can view updated prayer requests and photos. You can also visit the following link to pray for the many 300 universities we are reaching.
City Focus Mexico City

Thank you for laboring with us and being part of bringing revival to Mexico City.

Categories: , ,

No comments: