Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Nature of Movements

Marc van der Woude, another Dutchman, is a blog I have been reading lately. He is giving leadership in Europe to church planting movements and writes frequently on movements, revival and prayer. He sends out a weekly e-zine called Joel News.

He recently posted an update on some of his travels and talked about a conference he is attending in Eurochurch conference in Prague. One of the articles that is the basis for the conversations at the conference is the Nature of Movements.

I read it this morning and found it a good read to describe much of what we're doing in the states and praying for in Mexico City. I encourage you to scan it, read it, and evaluate where you're at in the Kingdom Building process of what God is doing around you.
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

Jessica Bott said...

Hey Steve,
I think we should all stand up and hold hands... "And, friends are friends forever..." Maybe when I'm back in CO in a week. :) This has nothing to do with the Nature of Movements.
Jess

Steve Van Diest said...

I actually sang it as a going away present from the students. It moved me.